First quality sesame seeds are used for oil extraction and premium quality palm jaggery which is a natural preservative is added in the correct preposition for getting the real taste of gingelly/til oil. Palm jaggery when added gives out a flavor making sesame oil an excellent cooking medium. Absence of bitter taste in sesame oil makes it the most preferable cooking oil. The jaggery will give a pleasant smell while eating and children like this taste.
Why Poombukar Wooden Cold Pressed sesame Oil?
- We grind clean black sesame with palm jaggery and take gingerly oil.
- We buy sesame from farmers around Mannargudi as much as possible and palm jaggery from Tuticorin.
- We grind both the sesame and palm jaggery in a very slow rotation by using wooden mortar and pestle.
- We grind the oil and bring it for sale after drying in the morning sun for at least five days.
- Since we add palm jaggery in Poombukar gingerly oil, it is good for diabetic patients
- The non-heating Unrefined, Unfiltered, Unprocessed method retains extra vitamins and minerals and preserves the goodness of sesame and its health benefits.
- No genetic amendment, completely 100% Natural , Pure, cold-pressed.
- Free from Preservatives, Trans Fat, Artificial colors.
- Hygienic packaging with eco-friendly metal tin.
Poombukar Wooden Cold Pressed sesame Oil Benefits:
- Gingelly oil is rich in Vitamin E and is an excellent antioxidant and low in saturated fat which helps to keep the heart healthy.
- Gingelly oil is rich in sesame so it is used as an excellent food to keep the heart healthy and prevents from heart attacks
- It is used to regulate blood flow to all parts of the body by fighting against the excess magnesium insulin secretion in the body and preventing diabetes.
- Good For Hair, fights for free radicals and helps in Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Suitable for Cooking Baby Oil Massage & Body Massage Oil Pulling & Hair Growth
- Controls Diabetes, Strengthens Bones, provides Cell Protection, acts as efficient as Anticancer.
- Gingelly oil is used in popular creams, ointment, soaps, lotion and body scrubs. It is rich in the mineral called zinc. Zinc ensures that the bones are high in calcium.
- It is good to take as much raw oil as possible. For example, mixing raw oil in idli powder, lentil powder and Chutney.
|Why cold-pressed Sesame oil is popular?|
|Cold -Pressed Sesame has a wide range of health advantages, which makes cold-pressed sesame oil extremely popular, even as oil used in numerous cosmetic items. It keeps your heart healthy, improves your skin and hair, its good for bones as well. Cold-pressed sesame oil helps in treating depression and anxiety. Sesame oil is utilized during massages, due to its extremely impactful effects on the body and its benefits to the skin.|
|How is cold-pressed sesame oil extracted?|
|It is made from dry sesame seeds by using the cold pressing method. Cold pressing is a mechanical process of extracting oil from sesame seeds at room temperature without adding chemicals and preservatives and any external heat.
The challenge is using manual processing needed by sesame seeds it only implies that always the demand will be more than the supply. Thus, for this inevitable reason, cold-pressed sesame oil production is not as high as other oils used for cooking in spite of the fact that it is healthy.
|Which is better black or white sesame oil?|
|Black sesame seeds contain many important trace and microminerals, as well as healthy fats that may help lower your risk of heart disease. In addition to containing more nutrients, black sesame seeds have a stronger flavor and more crunch than white sesame seeds that have had their outer hull removed. So Cold-Pressed black sesame oil is better that hull removed white.
|Where Does Cold-pressed Sesame Oil Come From?|
|Sesame oil comes from the seeds of the Sesamum indium plant, which is native to Africa and India but now grows in many other countries. It's a hardy flowering plant that grows well even in dry climates. The seeds, which grow in pods, are composed of more than 50 percent oil. This oil is easy to extract by pressing, so sesame is one of the earliest known sources of cooking oil in the world. Our Poombukar Cold Pressed Sesame oil comes from farmers land of TamilNadu , India|
|Why Cold-pressed Sesame oil is good?|
Cold-pressed sesame oil is unbleached, unrefined, and cold-pressed. This maintains the fresh aroma of sesame. For dietary and cooking cold-pressed sesame oil is the healthiest oil and has numerous health benefits as well.
It has remarkable quantities of minerals, organic compounds, and vitamins. This is the reason it is considered nutritious.
|Is it good for cooking?|
|Perfect for curry, chutney, toasty, nutty flavor in noodles, stir fries, gains, salad dressings, marinades, and vegetables. We also use it in meat glazes and sauces. It can also be drizzled over soups, stir fries, noodles, popcorn, and ice cream as well as used for sautéing meats and vegetables. The slightly nutty taste makes it an excellent ingredient for stir-fried dishes. The most suitable sesame oil for cooking chicken is cold pressed. Uses of sesame oil were deeply realized even in ancient times.|
I have been using cold pressed for quite a long time considering it’s benefits. But when I tried the poombukar sesame oil it was so close and authentic to what I was brought up .. i am also awestruck with the commitment behind bringing this product with such quality and also the idea to bring more such quality products. I wish nothing but the very best for the organization to grow and bring such quality products .
Sesame oil excellent taste. Other two I didn’t tasted it yet.
Wish you all the best.
Sesame oil is excellent and the other two I have not tried .
Wish you all the best.
I bought the sesame oil and I made the dosa . The aroma and the taste was so good.
It’s very good quality and it’s purely natural.
Very Good quality and fresh. My kids are enjoying eating Idli Podi with this Sesame Oil. I am very happy and love your product.